£30000 per annum
29 days ago
- £30k basic depending on experience
- Monday - Friday
- Full time, Permanent
- NVQ level 3 in light/heavy vehicle maintenance is required to apply for this role.
As a HGV /LCV Technician your main duties will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
To be a successful HGV / LCV Technician for this position you will need to be a fully qualified LCV Technician OR HGV Technician to NVQ Level 3, with a technical background and work experience. You will need to hold a full clean driving license. You will need to have a good technical knowledge, and be a committed individual and a good team player.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
If this LCV Technician / HGV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Devon and Cornwall area please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement.