£23500 per annum
9 months ago
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8:15am - 5:45pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Location: Chingford, East London
- Full UK Driving License Required.
Out Client are a well-established Multi Franchise Dealership in Chingford, requiring an experienced automotive Parts Advisor to join their successful and busy Trade Parts Team.
The applicant should have a good mechanical knowledge of cars and automotive parts. The ideal candidate will be of smart appearance, computer literate, have an outgoing personality, pleasant telephone manner and be able to work on their own initiative as a key member of a hard working team.
The Parts Advisor job role includes:
- Dealing with customer’s enquiries by telephone and face to face
- Maintain good housekeeping within the parts department and stock area
- Local stock management
- Picking stock parts for delivery and customer orders
- Identifying and ordering special order parts and products
- Maintain a high level of service to our busy workshop
- Pricing up identified work, using EVHC
- This is an important role and will require an applicant with drive and determination, excellent attitude and customer facing experience. Motor trade parts experience essential.
The successful applicant will be required to work efficiently and professionally in support of the Group Parts Manager. They must take pride in their work, in line with the levels of excellence expected at.
If this Parts Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Chingford and East London, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.