£28000 per annum
19 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday/ 45 Hours / No Weekends.
- Salary: £25,000 basic + Bonus.
- Additional: Fully expensed Company Van and other benefits included
Our automotive client has a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician who is looking to work on a mobile basis around the Swindon / Wiltshire area.
The role will be to visit customers, work on their vehicles which will range from vans to cars on their own premises and out on the road.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of the Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Diagnostics - Fault finding and minor electrical work.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Able to competently Repair and Replace: Timing Belts/Cambelts, Fuel Pumps, Suspensions, Brakes and Clutches.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, from a mobile, car dealership or independent service centre background and sufficiently experienced to be able to work alone at a customer’s premises.
If you have the experience and skill desired and are looking for a more interesting day to day work life then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Mobile Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.