£30000 per annum
9 months ago
Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester required in Redditch.
- Salary up to £30,000 (inc. OTE)
- Full Time Monday - Saturday with time a day off in the week. No Sundays worked!
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing fast fit group who operate on a national scale!
Our fast fit client is well established in the local area with a solid customer based, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable MOT Tester / Technician.
- Primarily carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
- Conduct a range of vehicle maintenance and repairs including servicing, clutches and cambelts.
When not MOT’ing
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicles.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company standards.
The successful MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician will have
- Qualification as an MOT Tester – class 4 & 7.
- 5 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mind-set for the position apply now!
If this Technician & MOT Tester position interests you, or you would like to know more about other Vehicle Workshop opportunities in Worcestershire, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.