£28000 per annum
9 months ago
- Independent Service Centre
- £24 - £28k Basic DOE
- Monday - Friday; evenings 5pm - Midnight
PDI Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Independent Garage / Workshop – Hindhead, Surrey for their evening / night shift workshop position!
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced PDI Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Duties for this Car Mechanic role, may include:
- Predelivery Inspection work; including fault finding and repairs
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Shift Manager about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician, may include:
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
- Able to work unsupervised
Working hours are Monday – Friday 5pm – Midnight with no weekends.
The basic salary is experienced dependable in the region of £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
This role is one of many Car Technician Vacancy in Hindhead, Farnham, Alton, Haslemere & Surrey, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.