£31000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy and expanding Main Dealer
- Location:- Sheffield
- Salary:- Up to £27,000 + Bonus and Overtime
- Working 5 days per week M- F; 2-10pm, Saturdays on a rota basis
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 Vehicle Technician, to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer the successful Vehicle Technician must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
The ideal Vehicle Technician must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum.
Day to day duties of the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
If this Vehicle Technicain Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!