£35000 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic Salary Up to £29,000, OTE Circa £35,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm with Saturdays on a rota
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Industry leading package bonus scheme with uncapped earnings and an upsell bonus
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Level 3 Qualified, with over 3 years experience as a qualified vehicle technician
- Able to provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspections to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work, in accordance with technical procedures, in order to keep vehicles in optimum working condition
- Main Dealer Experience would be very beneficial, but not essential
- A Full UK Driving License
- Able to work as a team, and support and assist colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edgware, please contact Hannah Hague at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.