£35360 per annum
27 days ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled field service engineer to work alongside a world-class engineering company!
- Hourly Rate up to £16.00 per hour plus overtime.
- Van, Laptop and Phone included
Our Client is looking for experienced Field Service Engineers based in Braintree, Essex.
You will role will be responsible for servicing and repairing construction plant and equipment to an extensive and varied customer base throughout the area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Onsite customer support to our range of machinery within the region
- Keeping machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections
- Completing jobs to a high standard promptly and within a given timeframe
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Good customer service skills
- Have the ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- Supervising Apprentices, when required, to ensure that a high quality of work and safe working procedures are maintained
Key skills we are looking for:
- NVQ level or equivalent in Plant/Land Base Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to service a wide range of heavy tracked plant JCB machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- CSCS Card
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental Cash Plan scheme
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Continuous Manufacturer and In-house training
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled field service engineer to work alongside a world-class engineering company!
If this Field Service Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact James at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.