£34000 per annum
22 days ago
- £15 per hour + bonus
- Monday - Thursday 6pm - 6am
Our Client, one of the largest privately owned transport companies in the UK is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Preston.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be required to work in a busy HGV workshop, previous experience is essential.
- Must be conversant with current working methods
- Vehicle and Trailer diagnostics.
- Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of predominantly HGV but also Trailers and LGV.
- Experience of onsite inspections and attending breakdowns preferable.
- HGV 1 licence is preferable but not essential
- Must have commercial vehicle experience with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3)
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive rate of pay and associated package including employee sickness scheme, pension, private healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the North West, please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.