£33000 per annum
15 days ago
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic / up to £33,000 OTE p.a.
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday with Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a long-established Main Franchise Dealership that continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of its employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller / Commercial Vehicle Technician whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician alongside the workshop team on a semi-productive basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Workshop Controller / Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!