£30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
- Salary: up to £27,000 basic + bonus = up to an OTE of £30,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent – Immediate Start!
An Automotive Accident Repair Centre based in Leamington Spa is seeking to employ an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
Working alongside the Bodyshop Manager, the successful candidate will deliver a professional and profit driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI’s, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
- Compiling a report about the customer’s vehicle.
- Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
- Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
- A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator / VDA.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you have the experience and skills required then contact us now!
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Bodyshop Estimator / VDA Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leamington Spa please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.