£35000 per annum
22 days ago
- 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- £30,000 - £32,000 Basic
- Company Car
You must have previous fleet administration experience to be considered for this role.
An experienced Fleet Office Administration Manager required for a National Fleet Operator that provides replacement cars, vans and motorbikes.
Our Client is a large and successful claim managements company.
You must have have an eye for detail, strong administration, organisational and computer skills, and enjoy managing a team in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the department:
- Checking all rental agreements for accuracy
- Processing rental agreements and paperwork
- Processing ID documents
- Updating the company database
- Processing driver penalties and fines
- General fleet administration tasks as directed
Key management responsibilities:
- Effective management of all key functions
- Supervision and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Staff recruitment, training and development
- Department HR functions
- Attending meetings with department management team
- Ensuring best practice is implemented across the business
- Ongoing process improvement
If you are interested in hearing more about this Fleet role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ian at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!