£26000 per annum
6 months ago
- Salary: £22,500 - £26,000 including bonus a year
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday, alternate Saturdays worked.
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client at their busy branch for a fully skilled Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
They are one of the UK’s largest independent automotive aftermarket suppliers, operating from branches across the Midlands.
Main responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance
- Completing MOT tests
A qualification NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics - would be preferred but not essential although a VOSA MOT qualification is essential.
They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic. A strong team player who also works well under pressure.
- 20 days annual holiday (increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discounts
- Ongoing training
- Long Service awards
- Free Uniform
- COVID Secure - All staff are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are looking for a fresh new challenge, then apply now!!
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.