£25000 per annum
6 months ago
- Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 including bonus a year.
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday, alternate Saturdays worked.
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client at their busy branch for a fully skilled Vehicle Technician.
They are one of the UK’s largest independent automotive aftermarket suppliers, operating from branches across the Midlands.
Main responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance.
A qualification NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics - would be preferred but not essential. They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic. A strong team player who also works well under pressure.
- 20 days annual holiday (increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Colleague Discounts.
- Ongoing training
- Long Service awards.
- Free Uniform.
- COVID Secure - All staff are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are looking for a fresh new challenge, then apply now!!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Melton Mowbray please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.