£22000 per annum
2 months ago
- Based in Canterbury
- £22k Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Our client, an Automotive Main Dealer based in the Canterbury area, is looking to recruit a Car Sales Administrator to join their team.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been in a Sales Admin role within a main dealership.
Ideally candidates will have prior volume experience and will be experienced in use of Kerridge and Microsoft Office.
The successful Car Sales Administrator's duties will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
Our client is offering $22k per annum for this role and as a Car Sales Administrator you will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Canterbury please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!