£30000 per annum
6 months ago
- Up to £30,000 OTE Depending On Experience
- 40 Hours per week day shift currently - moving to 6am-2pm & 2pm - 10pm Shift Pattern Working Hours from January 2021
- £1 per hour added for shift allowance once shifts restart
- Main Dealer Commercial Vehicle Site
Our client requires a Light Commercial Vehicle / LCV Technician who is fully qualified up to NVQL3 or equivalent, has several years experience working on cars or commercials and is competent to work on a variety of vehicles autonomously. Being an MOT Tester would be beneficial but is not essential.
Salary that our client is offering for this HGV / LCV Technician
- £30,000 OTE Depending On Experience
The main responsibilities in this LCV Technician job will be:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Commercial Vehicle Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vacancies in Yeovil and Somerset please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from LCV Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.