£36000 per annum
7 months ago
- Agricultural Main Dealer
- Salary Circa £33,000 p.a
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00, Saturday 1 in 6 Rota
Do you want to start work from the moment you’ve left your front door? This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Field Service Engineer to work alongside a world-class engineering company!
Hourly Rate in excess of £15.00 per hour plus overtime.
Van, Fuel Card, Laptop, Uniform and Phone included.
You will role will be responsible for servicing and repairing Agricultural, construction and plant equipment to an extensive and varied customer base throughout the area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Onsite customer support to our range of machinery within the region
- Keeping machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections
- Completing jobs to a high standard promptly and within a given timeframe
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Good customer service skills
- Have the ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- Supervising Apprentices, when required, to ensure that a high quality of work and safe working procedures are maintained
Key skills we are looking for:
- NVQ level or equivalent in Plant/Land Base Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to service a wide range of heavy tracked plant machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Efficient and flexible with the ability to work without supervision
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Discounted Tools
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Continuous Manufacturer and In-house training!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled field service engineer to work alongside a world-class engineering company. Should you require any further information regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact umber preferably your mobile number.
This role is one of many Automotive Agricultural Machinery Technician, Construction Machinery Technician & Plant Technician HGV Vacancies and Mechanic Jobs in the Hailsham, Horsham, Crawley, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey & Hampshire, contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement for roles similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.