£27000 per annum
7 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £25,000 + performance based bonus scheme
- 5 day working week – No Sundays!
Our client, a busy Automotive Business in Nottingham, is seeking an experienced technician to join its team. Are you looking for a new role? Do you know someone that is?
Requirements and Responsibilities for the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Level 2 or 3 Technician with stable working history.
- A MOT Licence would be beneficial for this role but is not essential.
- Proven track record of performing a full range of mechanical jobs.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently.
- Ready to work in a busy and rewarding role.
What the ideal Vehicle Technician will get:
- A very competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus scheme to supplement your basic salary.
- The opportunity to work for a stable business and have a long-standing and progressive career.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!