£30000 per annum
23 days ago
- Salary: Up to £26,000 basic + Bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday / 40 Hours Per Week / Saturday Morning Rota
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well-established Main Franchise Dealer with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Technician / MOT Tester.
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- Qualification as an MOT Tester – class 4 & 7.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehcile Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindin please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.