£25000 per annum
17 days ago
- Main Vehicle Dealership
- Up to £23,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £25,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday + Saturday Rota
Our Client a Main Franchised Dealership in the Yeovil area requires an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with recent Dealership experience to join their busy Automotive Service Department.
This is an exciting vacancy that will provide good long term career prospects for the successful applicant.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Vehicle Service Department
Key Responsibilities as a Service Advisor as follows:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated and hold a proactive approach to customer service. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is a possibility.
Technical skills and experience are essential as well as Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Yeovil please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.