£45000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic Salary Up To £33,000 With OTE of up to £45,000
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 45 hours a week and 1 in 2 Saturday which is a half day.
- Loads of company benefits including; Flights, Theme Parks, Child Care & a Fantastic Pension Scheme!!
Our client a desirable Main Vehicle Dealership in Romford is looking for a Vehicle Mechanic / Car Technician. The salary can be flexible depending on manufacturer experience, work history and qualifications.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician will have a solid background within vehicle mechanics. An MOT Testing licence would also be great but not essential.
The Car Mechanic duties in this mechanic role may include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Vehicle Technician will ideally live within or close to the Romford area. You will also need to be qualified with a City and Guilds Level 2+ or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime.
This vacancy is based in Romford / East London / South Essex and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced technicians.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in East London & South Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.