£25250 per annum
17 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm with alternate Saturday mornings worked.
- Salary: up to £22,500 basic + bonus = OTE up to £25,250 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Would you like to work for a successful Family Run Dealership with a friendly and fun team vibe?!
Our client in Rugby is looking to hire a new automotive customer facing employee who is willing to learn, happy to up-sell and thrives off delivering good customer service!
They have strong family values as well as priding themselves on delivering a high standard of brand service and training expectations. The team as a whole works well together and they would equally want to introduce a new member of staff who is also happy to help out wherever necessary.
Duties as a Service Advisor will consist of but are not limited to:
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
If you have a proven track record working in a customer facing role in the motor trade then this could be the right position for you!
Main Car Dealer Service Advisor experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rugby please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.