£25000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience – Supplemented by Bonus Scheme.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Main Dealer in Boston, is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Applications are sought from Technicians at various stages of their career. Whether you are Level 2 or Fully Qualified there are packages available to suit all.
- Main Dealer experience would be beneficial but the client is also encouraging those from an Independent Garage background to apply.
- An MOT Licence would advantageous but is not essential.
- You must be capable of completing a range of jobs to a high standard.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A basic salary geared towards your own personal skill set and circumstances.
- A bonus scheme earnt through multiple avenues
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30-5. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- Brand Training will be provided.
- Great progression and development opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Boston please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today