£28000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- Fantastic bonus scheme
We are currently recruiting for a Parts Supervisor to join our Client based in Southport.
Working for an Automotive Accident Repair, the successful Parts Supervisor will be responsible for looking after all operations of this Accident Repair Centre
What our Client requires of the successful Parts Supervisor:
- Have previous experience as a Parts Supervisor
- Leadership Qualities and Supervisory Skills
- An up-to-date technical knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to understand customer expectations
The responsibilities of this Parts Supervisor role are
- Ensuring that all vehicles entering the site for repair receive the highest level of attention
- Ensuring as a Parts Supervisor you motivate the team to take pride in their work and ensure a first-time fix
- Maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, insurers and manufacturers
If this Parts Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Southport please get in touch with Naomi today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.