£27000 per annum
18 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,000, OTE £27,000.
- Join other previous placements of ours in a close-knit workforce.
Duties of the Service Advisor Role and Requirements:
- Experience in a service advisor role is required.
- You will be taking bookings, helping to organise the technicians' workload, managing diaries, advising customers, alongside other duties.
- You will be upselling products and services to enhance the customer's experience and earn your bonus.
- You will have the personal skills to be the face of a high-end vehicle brand.
- You will be confident and willing to get involved with administration tasks as per the needs of the business.
What the Successful Service Advisor will Get:
- A career with one of our longstanding and trusted clients.
- Guidance from a highly experienced and friendly management team.
- The chance to work with a high-end vehicle franchise.
- Access to brand and company training from the outset.
- The chance to earn a nice level of bonus.
- A genuine chance of promotion based on your own merits.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today