£32000 per annum
13 days ago
- Basic salary of up to £30,000
- Monday to Friday, Saturday Mornings on a rota
- Excellent training and career development
Our client, an independent garage based near Blackpool, requires a Senior Vehicle Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
With your positive and 'can-do' attitude, you will thrive on set targets and will produce high quality work within this busy environment. You will liaise with other team members assisting with the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, resulting in consistently exceeding customer expectations.
As an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you must be:
- Fully qualified to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 Vehicle Mechanics
- Be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing especially diagnostics and electronics.
- Have recent Mechanic / Technician experience and qualifications as a Vehicle Technician.
- An MOT License is essential for this position
For more Information on this and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Blackpool area, please call Naomi at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.