£32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,500. £32,000 OTE
- Hours: 1 week early, 1 week late.
- Saturday shifts on a rota and overtime hours available.
Our client, a Commercial Dealership in Carlisle, is seeking an Experience HGV Technician to join the team.
HGV Technician Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Applications are sought from Fully Qualified and Experienced HGV Technicians
- You will be capable of a full range of mechanical jobs and be able to complete them to a high standard
- Capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining work quality.
- Class 1 or 2 licence would be beneficial but it is not essential to be successful.
What the Successful HGV Technician will get:
- A Role within a strong regional employer with a great reputation.
- A competitive basic salary based on your experience.
- Shift pattern working hours; Week 1, 6-3:30pm. Week 2, 1-10:30pm. Alternating Saturday mornings paid at overtime rate and further overtime work available.
- Training and development opportunities.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this HGV Techinician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.