£34000 per annum
16 days ago
Fleet Technician required in Enfield
- £30,000 Basic Salary
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- NVQ level 3 in light/heavy vehicle maintenance is required to apply for this role.
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial (HGV or LCV) Technician, but will consider Light Vehicle Mechanic, to work at their busy Fleet Centre in Enfield.
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include;
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV vehicle, light commercial vehicles, trailers and mechanical equipment
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
My client is ideally looking for someone who is happy to work a late shift 1 week in 3, and start and finish times can be flexible to suit candidates lifestyle for the other 2 weeks.
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to be a fully qualified LCV Technician to NVQ Level 3, with a technical background and work experience.
Experience working on commercial vehicles would be preferred.
You will need to hold a full clean driving license. You will need to have a good technical knowledge, and be a committed individual and a good team player.
If this Fleet Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in North London, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.