£30000 per annum
12 days ago
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY! 8am - 5.30pm.
- Rare, Niche Opportunity!!
Our Client is a family run Specialist Importer and Distributor of Parts and Accessories in the Swindon, Wiltshire area, who are currently looking to recruit a Fitter to join their company.
You will be joining a close-knit team of 12 people, with the role being based more on the quality of your work rather than quantity.
This role will not be limited to just Fitting you will also get involved with other aspects on a day to day such as some Mechanical work and stripping down components.
Our client is offering the successful Fitter:
- Competitive Salary up to £30,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (8am - 5.30pm)
- No Weekends!
- Specialist / Niche company - no day is the same!
- Close-knit company where you're treated as part of the team, not just a number!
Duties of a Fitter:
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Welding and Customisation
- Fitting accessories
What our Client expects of their Fitter:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Fitter role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.