£40000 per annum
12 days ago
HGV/Bus & Coach Mechanic
- Dublin, Ireland
- Up to £39,500 Basic + Overtime
- Day Shifts ONLY
Our client is a busy and well-run Bus & Coach company in the west of the capital city of Dublin. Operating a massive fleet of Buses and Coaches and providing a service of both scheduled routes and private hire.
As part of their scheduled growth they are looking to hire two Diesel Mechanics to join their day shift, working a set pattern of hours that see you working 4 days on 4 days off with an average week consisting of 42 hours. They operate a seven (7) day service so weekend working is included.
Their fleet is predominantly Mercedes, DAF and Scania and ideally candidates should have experience in working with these engines.
They also require at least one candidate who has a wealth of knowledge in electrical maintenance and repair as this is lacking within their team.
Successful candidates will be carrying out:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle Inspections & Servicing
- Maintain and repair of vehicle defects or faults
- Vehicle Diagnostic
- Hydraulic and Electrical repair
- Engine / Gearbox repairs & replacement
- Completion of all service sheets and required paperwork
- MOT Preparation
- Health and Safety requirements
- NVQ / City and Guilds – Level 3
- Minimum of 5 years working on commercial vehicles
- Mechanics with a coach / bus driving licence are especially needed also.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please apply today.
If this HGV / PSV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dublin please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!