£20000 - £25000 per annum
16 days ago
- Commercial Vehicle Dealer Group
- Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:00
- Salary Between £20 – 25,000
Our Client, an Award Winning Commercial Main Dealer is currently looking to hire a Group Purchase Ledger for their busy accounts department. Due to a recent employee relocation, our client a family run Main Dealer with a fantastic reputation and ever growing customer base require an experienced Purchase Ledger.
Our ideal Purchase Ledger will be strong, analytical, logical, stay calm under pressure of deadlines and possess a high attention to detail! Being able to work independently, and also as part of the accounts team to achieve the deadlines is essential. IT literacy and attention to detail, and accuracy are key skills, as well as being a strong communicator.
Duties of the Group Puchase Ledger to include but not limited to:
- Reconciling supplier statements and liaising with suppliers for payments and queries
- Processing payment runs ensuring suppliers are paid promptly and within agreed credit terms
- Invoice processing
- Statement checks
- Posting payments on accounts system and bank.
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliation
- To have a good knowledge of VAT/Non VAT items
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Group bank payments and receipts posted
- Accounts daily imports from their dealer management system
- Assisting in annual accounting audits / year end.
- General admin office duties
For this, Our Client is prepared to offer working hours of Monday - Friday 08:00 – 17:00, with infrequent weekend work for busy periods.
If you would like to know more and attend an interview for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch TODAY!!
You will ideally live within the Southampton area or be able to travel to the Southampton area and have a working experience as a Purchase Ledger. Previous automotive experience and/or Level 3 Accounts qualifications is advantageous but not a necessity. A high level of organisational and IT Skills are required for this position.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package between £20,000 - £25,000 dependent om experience.
This vacancy is based in Southampton and Our Client is looking only for experience Purchase Ledgers.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Commercial Vehicle Accounts and Administration Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Commercial Vehicle in Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Havant, Fareham, or Hampshire, Wiltshire, Sussex, Dorset & Surrey Area, please contact Martin from Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.