£32000 per annum
16 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm and 1 in 2 Saturday Morning's
- Multi Franchise Used Car Dealership
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 - dependent on experience
Our Client, a Used Car Site in Braintree is seeking an experienced Car Technician to join their team.
The Vehicle Technician day to day duties will involve
- Fault diagnosis
- Vehicle repairs
- Servicing and Problem solving
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- MOT’s – if you have an MOT License
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
The Car Mechanic will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of vehicles and components. You must always repair vehicles to a very high standard and ensure safety throughout. You will need to work efficiently ensuring work flows smoothly through the workshop.
The successful Vehicle Technician will hold a NVQ Level 3 or Similar, an MOT license will be a benefit but is not essential for our client.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.