£30000 per annum
6 months ago
MOT Tester / Technician required in Daventry.
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Saturday with time off in the week / No Sundays worked.
- Salary: £26-28,000 basic / OTE up to £28-30,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 24 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our rapid fit client is well established in the local area with a solid customer based and they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable MOT Tester / Technician.
- Primarily carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
When not MOT’ing:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicles.
- Complete clutch, cambelts, replacement and repairs.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualification as an MOT Tester – class 4 & 7.
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Daventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.