£22000 per annum
9 months ago
- 37.5 hours per week
- Basic salary depending on experience, ranging from £19,000 - £22,000
- Nationally recognised main dealer group.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in the automotive industry with fantastic career prospects this could be for you! Please note, only candidates with motor trade experience will be considered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and striving to push standards ever higher
- Review and reconcile Debtors and carry out credit control procedures
- Assist with various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashiering responsibilities (banking, petty cash)
- Assist the management teams by resolving any accounting queries
- Report discrepancies to the relevant departmental manager
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, building strong relationships
- General administrative duties as and when required
If you are an experienced Dealership Accounts Assistant, please get in touch as soon as possible!
If this Accounts Assistant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Birmingham area then please contact Ed at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today