£32000 per annum
13 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,800 / £32,000 OTE
- Hours: Week 1, 6am-3:30pm. Week 2, 11am-8:30pm. Saturdays on a rota.
Our client, a Commercial Business in Grimsby, is seeking a HGV/LCV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Commercial Technician
- You will have experience working on Commercial Vehicles. Whether you are a HGV Technician, a LCV Technician or a Plant Mechanic then we would like to hear from you
- You will either be Level 2 or Level 3 Qualified or have equivalent qualifications.
- You must be confident to complete a wide range of jobs.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently.
What the Successful HGV / LCV Technician will get:
- A basic salary of up to £29,800 depending on your experience and skill set
- Opportunity to further boost your earnings to £32,000 through overtime.
- Working hours are early and back shifts. Week 1 is 6am to 3:30pm and week 2 is 11am to 8:30-pm. Saturday work on a rota.
- Access to brand and company training from the offset and throughout.
- The chance to join a well-established Commercial business with a strong regional presence that offers a long standing career.
If this Commercial Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grimsby please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!