£31500 per annum
15 days ago
- Salary: Up to £27,000 basic + Bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday / 40 Hours Per Week / Saturday Morning Rota
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well-established Main Franchise Dealer with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Technician.
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
Key Responsibilities as a Diagnostic Technician:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Diagnostic Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.