£27000 per annum
4 months ago
- Main Dealer
- CIRCA £21.500 salary plus bonus
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver first-class customer service? . . . . If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you! Our main dealer near Castleford is looking to recruit a new Service Advisor.
The successful Service Advisor will have previous motor trade experience in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The Service Advisor will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Service Advisor position involves:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop team to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining a thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding the sale of repairs required and company products.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The Service Advisor will need to demonstrate relevant skills that will benefit the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
The Service Advisor will be confident interacting with new people. You will be smartly presented, well-spoken and professional. You will also need a pleasant telephone manner and a level of IT competency.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Selby please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today