£22000 per annum
14 days ago
- Salary: up to £22,000 basic p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Start: Jan 2021
Our automotive client is a specialist in electronic performance and provide to their customer based tailored sales, hardware distribution, software support and training.
They are situated in newly acquired offices within a modern office complex and are actively looking for a new team member.
The position is office based dealing with clientele over the phone regarding the sales of their product and assisting with any issues whilst working at a computer.
- Previous tech support / or similar experience within automotive trade.
- Computer savvy, able to walk people through a “how to use”.
- Converses well over the phone.
- Converting leads into sales (all leads are warm / no cold calling).
- Pension (after probation period completed).
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- A “WRAP” room featuring games, kitchen, rest area.
- Onsite Parking.
The role would ideally suit someone with previous automotive experience i.e. parts, whom is looking to have a change of direction in their career but still utilising their skill set.
If this Technical Support & Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Silverstone please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.