£36400 per annum
26 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours week or 50 hours week / shifts between 6.00am-6.30pm.
- Saturdays: Available to work as overtime at time+half.
- Salary: up to £14 per hour / 45 hour week = up to £32,760 p.a. / 50 hour week = up to £36,400 p.a.
- Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays / Safety Boots Provided.
Our automotive client is a well-established family run commercial service centre and is actively looking to expand their growing Company and team of HGV Technician’s.
Key Responsibilities as a HGV Technician:
- HGV service, inspection and defect work.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Working mainly on HGV but also tractors, trailers and the occasional LCV.
- Adhering to health and safety standards.
- Must have a proven track record of working on HGV’s, ideally commercial fleet but not essential.
- A good and varied range of experience of working on HGV’s.
- Driving Licence: Essential to Have – Full / 6 Max Points.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician who likes a varied workload, with a relaxed and fun working environment and to feel they are a valued team member!
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coalville please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.