£40000 per annum
2 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, with Saturdays on a rota
- Basic up to £40,000
Our Client a Car Dealership in the Mayfair area is currently looking to hire a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their team.
Responsibilities of a Diagnostics Technician:
- Completing fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks
- Determine which parts and tools will be required for a given repair or service and ensure their availability
- Interact directly with customers when requested, to explain vehicle problems and the corrective action taken
- The successful applicant must be qualified to Master Technician level
- Have previous experience working as Master/Senior Technician in a fast-paced environment
- Have the capability of working to the highest quality
- Have a full clean Driving License
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm and Saturdays on a rota
The salary is up to £40,000 Depending On Experience + BONUS + OT
If you are interested in this Car Technician Vacancy or you would like to know about other MOT Jobs and Automotive Jobs in London please get in contact with Annalise Hoskins for more details.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!