£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm - NO WEEKENDS
- Salary: Up to £32,000 + Bonus
- Independent Garage - Excellent Reputation!
Our automotive client requires a skilled Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team in Poole
Their customers base varies from working many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new. They have a great working environment and friendly team within the workshop.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of the Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Repairing/Replacing Cambelts and Clutches.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and have at least 2-3 years post apprenticeship experience as well a capable of completing the above.
A positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential as well as a full UK driving licence and your own tools for the job.
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.