£30000 per annum
2 months ago
Diagnostic Technician required in Manchester
- Basic salary of up to £30,000
- Fantastic bonus structure and company benefits
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm / Saturdays on a 1 in 4 rota
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Technician for our client in Manchester.
Our Client offers a friendly and supportive working environment. You will need to have great attention to detail, be able to manage your workload in a timely and efficient manner, whilst being proactive.
The role requires you to have:
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- Have a proven track record in a main dealership
- Time served or hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Thorough knowledge of the electrical components.
- Be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment.
- An ability and keenness to train and learn new tasks quickly.
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve great results.
- The company is second to none for staff benefits including tool insurance, generous holiday and pension scheme etc.
If this job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs, please contact Naomi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!