£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Independent Service Centre
- Negotiable Pay dependent on experience
- MOT License essential to be considered
Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester Required for Independent Garage / Workshop – Whitchurch
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Car Mechanic/MOT Tester with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Duties for this Car Mechanic role, may include:
- Pre-delivery Inspection work; including fault finding and repairs
- Class 4 & 7 MOT Tests
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician, may include:
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
- Able to work unsupervised
- MOT License
In return for your skill-set, our client offers:
- Lucrative Basic salary up to £16 P/Hour
- Overtime Rate up to £18 P/Hour
- Vast amount of overtime available (any hours over 40 will paid at overtime rate)
- Chance to work in a friendly team
This role is one of many Car Technician Vacancy in Staffordshire, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.