£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: Up to £25k - £27k basic. Some flexibility depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5pm
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Qualifications: Minimum of Level 2 NVQ or equivalent. 2+ years experience is beneficial but not essential.
Our client in Truro is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacturer standards.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
- Servicing, repair and general maintenance to all makes and models of car.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this Technician vacancy interests you then please get in touch with James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.