£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £36,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Access to a company car.
- Monday to Saturday with scheduled day off every other week.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a New/Used Car Sales Executive within our client’s franchise approved car dealership in Pontypridd.
Reporting to the Sales Controller and working as part of a team of four, as a New/Used Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their new car. New/Used Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Service Department team and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd and have strong recent experience in new/used car sales within a franchise approved dealer environment. Overall you will have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the manufacturer they represent. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently, and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work in this role our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £15,00 per annum.
- Realistic and uncapped on-target-earning of £36,000+ per annum.
- Access to a company car.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer approved training provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off every other week and 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.