£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £24,000 Basic - £34,000 OTE Depending on Experience
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & Saturdays on a Rota
Prestige Main Dealer, part of a well-established group in the area
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer is currently looking to hire a Service Advisor to join their team in a busy automotive environment in the Southampton Area.
The applicant’s key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Main Responsibilities as a Service Advisor:
- Front line customer service
- Dealing with all bookings and enquiries
- Updating customers on cost of repairs and gaining authority
- Chasing final order numbers
- Enquiries are made either via email or phone and in person
- Raising T cards for bookings
- Raising job cards for the techs and matching in the relevant paperwork
- Dealing with scheduled servicing
- Contacting the customers to make bookings
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively. Having previous experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or want to find out about other Car Dealership and Motor Trade Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.