£24500 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £21,500 Basic
- £24,500 OTE
- Must be Level 3 Qualified or Have Dealer Experience
Our client a Motorcycle Franchised Main Dealer is looking to recruit a Motorcycle Technician to complement their existing team.
What our Client expects of their Motorcycle Technician
- Level 3 in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair or Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent) with Motorcycle Experience.
- City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motorcycles vehicles for a minimum of 1 year.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail
- Having good manual dexterity
- Being able to work alone.
- Good time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Motorcycle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.