£36000 per annum
22 days ago
- Main Dealer
- Basic £32,000
- OTE £36,000
- 45-hour week
- Day Shifts
HGV Technician required for a leading Main Dealer in Sheffield. The company offer great job security and great external training opportunities.
The HGV Technician will suit a candidate who has experience in fault finding and diagnostic work on HGV vehicles in the past. To apply for the role, you must have a strong mechanical background and have worked previously with hydraulics.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 license would be an advantage but is not essential
Alternatively, you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team
If this HGV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Sheffiled please contact Finn Kelly.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.