£50000 per annum
2 months ago
- Negotiable Basic (dependent on experience)
- Franchised Dealership
A rare opportunity has become available for a Management Account to join our client’s large operation which is based around the Chester Area.
In this role this role your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide monthly financial and management information (actual and forecasts) to support the decision-making process. To maintain and develop robust processes and procedures that ensure accurate and timely accounting records are maintained to enable this management information to be produced to a high quality, and to be accurate, relevant and timely.
- All prepayments and accruals.
- Creditor position is accurately maintained, and all suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- All debtor and creditor control accounts.
- Fixed assets reconciliation.
- Inventory position is accurately maintained, and monthly stock takes are completed.
- Monitor and control of finance and operating leases.
- Through functional responsibility produce accurate and timely management information including Management Accounts, KPI reports and information for the financial report.
- Produce accurate short term profit and cash flow forecasts and support the Finance Controller in the production of annual budgets, and year-end returns.
- Ensure actual spend against budget is tracked and reported to the management team. Ensuring all purchase orders are raised in accordance with finance procedures.
- Ensure weekly validation and processing of agency timesheets.
- Weekly validation of permanent overtime hours and miscellaneous hours booked.
- Ensuring the monthly payroll data is processed according to our client's policies and statutory requirements, and submitted as per agreed timetable.
In order to be eligible for the role the following experience is required:
- Previous management or senior accounts experience as well as experience in dealing with departmental managers and team management.
-- Ability to develop a good rapport with all levels of staff and ability to communicate, with credibility both internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with very strong interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of being able to use Microsoft Excel to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Methodical and diligent approach to working.
- Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving automotive-type environment and self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Accounting qualifications would be an advantage but is non-essential.
- Experience with CDK is advantageous but not essential
- Several years experience within a Dealership Accountant role is a MUST
For your hard work as a Management Accountant our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary plus bonus scheme (OTE £42,500 - £50,000)
- Company Car
- Workplace pension scheme and various additional company benefits.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded business and a first hand stake in driving their company forward.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
If this Dealership Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chester please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.