£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £22,000 basic + Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, Saturday Morning Rota (1 in 2)
- Contract; Full Time, Permanent.
Would you like to work for a great local Company with a family feel and friendly environment whom car about their staff and their development?...
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a motor trade experience customer service advisor for their site to look after customers whom are having work completed on their vehicles in their workshop.
As the successful Vehicle Service Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Invoicing work done and taking payments.
- Working towards company targets and KPI’s.
The successful Vehicle Service Advisor will need to have previous experience in the role, be confident and proactive as well as computer literate. You must be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues and deliver a first class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.